Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Conflicting information and a phone call.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So... curiousity got the better of me. I just got of the phone with a CS person saying that I am hearing that the new Elizabeth is going to be Blonde/Blue eyed. Wanting to know if that was a rumor or true.

    She was very kind and asked other people in CS what they knew, and when she got back on the phone with me, she said that the amount of information given to them is equal to what we know. All CS knows is that Elizabeth is Felicity's bestfriend and she will be in the movie, and that is what all the people in CS knew.

    They don't know what she will look like. I asked if the blonde/blue eyed rumor was made because they were trying to protect counterfieters.... she did not know about the rumor, and told me the realease of Elizabeth could be around early fall, but since Nellie was released in Summer it will probably be earlier.

    That is what the CS told me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info. The thing with counterfeits may not be priority. I have not seen a counterfeit Nellie and Nellie has been out for a year now. So maybe they just want to the have "E" information a secret til the introduction/release date. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    I think AG just likes to keep us guessing! It adds to the mystery and the suspense.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think this is one of those situations where I don't like surprises... I want to know now

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I actually called yesterday as well. I did not post anything because there wasn't anything to say! The first person I talked to seemed very surprised to hear about Elizabeth possibly having blonde hair and blue eyes (she didnt like that idea either if that makes anyone feel better! She knew the character has dark eyes and hair) I asked her saying that I had heard it as a rumor. I asked her about the Kaya face mold too and she was unsure of that as well. She didnt like that idea any better either! LOL

    Then I talked to another woman who looked up all the information she had been told on her computer and gave me everything she knew....which was the same as us, LOL. She apologized for not knowing more and said that I should keep calling back cuz they probably will get more information soon and she would tell me what she can, when she can. Again, this woman seemed surprised to hear anything about Elizabeth having blonde hair and she said that from what she knew the doll may have light brown hair, but she assumed not blonde. So thats some good news I suppose.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One thing I just thought of, is that they would have to avoid having Elizabeth's hair look too similar to Marisol and AGT23, who were both released last year. They are the only dolls with really light brown hair (the other AGTs with lighter brown hair look like Mollys hair, which I dont really care for) So Im not sure what they will do about that.

    A carmel colored brown would look so pretty though. I remember seeing a doll awhile back with hair this color (it even had no bangs and a center part) and I didnt think it looked blonde. The color reminded me of AGT21 actually, but a few shades darker obviously, and thats advertised as honey blonde. It was in somebodys album, but I dont think they post on here anymore.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't understand why American Girl is giving everyone conflicting information. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AG just likes to keep us guessing! It adds to the mystery and the suspense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •